Dimensional Mercenary

Author should look more into details. There are things, which just doesn't make any sense.

They finally updated it here. I Can't read at their site since chp 91.

Is it me or did the translation quality dip MASSIVELY with these new chapters?

holy hell I can't even read this anymore. terrible drop in translation quality

Man this is such a emotional rollercoaster, Lord.
PS. Those complaining about translation, go read some machine translations then. Read it for the story and enjoy you don't have to pay for it. Thank you to all translators, you do thankless work but I appreciate you.

lol you are reading machine translations bro. how many times have you seen the phrase "it is good" lately? but yeah great job translators *eyeroll*

The Translators and Editors swapped from Reaper Scans to Dayment scans, originally it was a joint project but then RS moved onto other projects leaving DS solely with this.

Yeah I have read some machine translations cause I was impatient at times. It's rough, but you can get the point across. As long as a series isn't dropped I'm happy with most translations. This story is pretty good so as long as it's understandable I can handle a sentence or two slightly off.

Dont complain about the translation , we are reading here for FREE , be thankful that we have some guy doing the work

man this new ark is definitely hyping me up!

I wonder how he is going to solve this one,
is he going to become the leader and then wage war and take over through a siege or slowly suffocate the target of all his money and torture him to death.

New arc is best so far. Mc is stepping up to be more than a useless tool, having some serious character development, getting stronger without it being outright cheat skills. How often do we get an mc that uses his brain to solve problems? Who makes serious mistakes and follows through on shit without getting handed deus ex machina gimmicks?

Maybe the only way to complete the mission is to actually become/take over the group?

Users who are viewing this thread