Dioti Manual ~Kamisamatachi no Ren'ai Daikou~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 15 - Abilities

Supporter
good to see the series is available again here!

Contributor
it explained a lot, but not all the things, im enjoying it now, thanks for picking it up again.

Dex-chan lover
Asian can relate.
Also, why they dead again ? it show that she was rich and a target of kidnap, when he protect her "he always like that". All that explain it enough to me.
And then, there is a panel flashback show her holding the knife when they at the rice farm

Dex-chan lover
@Tcof I personally thought they died from a double suicide, or something.
But I don't think they never showed us the real answer to that, I'd like to know as well.

Dex-chan lover
@silentfx suicide would sound ridiculous. I see no reason in their life for suicide
At first i think she just get kidnap like just now. But the flashback her holding a knife rise some question.
seem like it save for later twist. But at the same time it feel like their first dead will never get mention. Like these agent should know their memory, they would mention it if it that big of a deal when try to use act in their role

Dex-chan lover
Cool never ceases to impress. I'm totally invested at this point and can't wait to read more.

Dex-chan lover
@Tcof Well.. If I remember they had bad relationship problems after they started dating, (haven't read this in a minute, so I'm pretty sure, I'd have to re-read ;w;), in total a situation rises in which one of them takes their life because of it (because love) and so fourth the other does the same, or they both planned it out, or maybe the female mc did it because she was holding the knife, I don't know.

But honestly not many other possibilities I can really think of for this scenario...

Dex-chan lover
@silentfx have to wait to see if there will be any kind of twist.
Now look more careful. She look like she try suicide to though. I think he try to stop her but she stab him by accident. Maybe they ruin into some problem.
But not bad relationship, at least between them. His body still try to protect her. She also show she love him a lot. If anything, it maybe thing outside that effect them. Like she get rape for example, she is potential kidnap victim after all

Dex-chan lover
Note that in chapter 5 they both reacted to phrase "Forced double suicide". They also had flashback about having a quarrel, although, i'm not sure how it connects with a forced double suicide.

Dex-chan lover
@Tcof Ah good point, yeah we just gotta wait and see.

edit: Looking at HYBRID_BEING's commnet and yeah,
(Before this they did both react to forced double suicide, soo i wanna assume it's something along those lines.)
[ NO, this is not a spoiler, this is from chapter 5. ]
jJOi.png

@silentfx
@HYBRID_BEING
@Tcof

Chapter 6: She has memories of how the other is stabbed.
Chapter 13: Basically it shows how she stabs him and also she says she can't kill him again (and a memory of how she stabs him).

She may have simply broken through the pressure (or something not yet seen) and in that state stabbed him.
He still loves her and continues to be distressed at how she goes crazy, so the problem was on her side, maybe something like the kidnappers because of her father's position

Dex-chan lover
@Garn Good looking back and investigating, good shit. ty

Hope we get to find out fully soon.

Users who are viewing this thread