Reiwa no Dara-san - Vol. 2 Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
DAYUUUUUUUUMMMNNNNN DARA-SAN?!?! :meguupog::meguupog::meguupog::meguupog::meguupog:
zsoqlq.png
:meguupog:

Supporter
Argh, I kinda wish it'd focus on sister for one whole chapter, I want to savour her downfall already!
I really do agree with that, but there at least is a next best thing -- if you read just the opening pages of each chapter, it builds itself just as you would expect a chapter just focused on that period of time would be.

Dex-chan lover
I really hope if the manga got into the action part it doesn't derail too much. I lost soo much interest in manga bc they put action into the mix, I even lost interest in my fav manga black general bc of the action.

Dex-chan lover
Wait, when I re-read it again, the evil bitch is really crazy. Not only she hacked Dara's mouth and neck, slashed her eye, she also stabbed Dara's womb. Author going 100 not censoring it. Kudos.

Dex-chan lover
One thing I really enjoy that the author does is go into detail regarding the fake brands and popular media they come up it. It's so interesting and well-thought-out and really makes me invested in the overall setting of the narrative. Not to mention how detailed the bios are for characters; they're not just simple pieces of information about them.

Thank you for the translation.

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
Guess the author has some fun with X-Men vs Street Fighter too

Dex-chan lover
RIP those dead youtuber and her cameraman getting their body eaten by a random giant bug
It's better this way, at least the curse won't spread. I imagine the giant bug deep from the spirit world would be resistant enough to a snake god-angry priestess curse combo

Users who are viewing this thread