Dioti Manual ~Kamisamatachi no Ren'ai Daikou~ - Vol. 3 Ch. 20 - The Vessel of Expressions (Part 1)

Dex-chan lover
oh so that why they die........ya i call bullshit on that when the manga first start with suicide i was thinking there get to be interesting background story for those two like the girl don't want to marriage to Yakuza or some rich fat guy or something some go to the guy

but nope a disease going to kill her and doctor don't know how to cure her or ask for help ... can someone take his doctor license because that bullshit

Dex-chan lover
I gotta say, I am annoyed by this turn of events

This wasn't hinted at until now and feels like a complete asspull, there was never a sense of sadness about her lack of a future mentioned by anyone at all. It's an explanation why she's cheerful and that doesn't need to be explained; and it makes the relationship in this idiotic rather than moving. If it's been hinted that she didn't think she had a future before this, it's possible I missed it, and if it was hinted that the dude killed himself before this, I missed it as well. But from my standpoint it's outta nowhere and an annoying revelation about how these two kids ended up dying in a field.

Dex-chan lover
The last two pages somehow managed to get my humor. I don't know why but to me it is not how (melo-)drama works.

If their deaths were double suicide, then why did the kidnappers recognize them?

Fed-Kun's army
I got a feeling that the doctor is an agent of destiny
Remember what the loli said a few chapters back, that they're supposed to die

Dex-chan lover
so she was hot trash and she got a bit better before the very end, but he was already dead so...yeah...fuck her

Double-page supporter
I think her disease is a reference to the Adam Maier-Clayton disease thing.

Users who are viewing this thread