Dioti Manual ~Kamisamatachi no Ren'ai Daikou~ - Vol. 3 Ch. 23 - Epilogue

Fed-Kun's army
So what happened with Miko's
terminal illness
, did that just go away or what?

Dex-chan lover
so noone gonna talk about how she basically used him and made him kill himself for her? like they are just gonna skip that?

@Bufuman im guessing that the body restauration when they were possesed cured it, also im like 90% sure that her illness was just a time limit that Destruction mad when she was chosen

Dex-chan lover
@Tcof
@UnknownSaint111

It was sorta explained. They killed themselves, the "gods" found their bodies and inhabited them, but had to spend a lot of time fixing the damage and make their bodies "usable" even without their godlike energy powering thme.

One of the reasons they couldn't leave those bodies, or let the main personality/soul take over, was due to damage to organs caused by the suicide attempt. And I guess they fixed the incurable death syndrome she was suffering from.

Dex-chan lover
Kind of a weak ending but I guess all's well that ends well.

Dex-chan lover
@Hollow7F from what I understood, though it could be wrong, is that she was dying anyway and wanted to have a fling, but he really fell for her and took his own life because he wanted to die together with her and be together in the afterlife.

Not a murder suicide and not a forced suicide, but a double suicide ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shinjū ) though she didn't expect him to kill himselves and reached a Romeo and Juliet end where one died and then the other killed themselves because of the fact that the first killed themselves as she didn't want him to follow her in death but he still went ahead of her.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Thank you Roankun.

I liked this story, i think i would have liked it more if it was longer, but this was nice too. It has some problems, but nothing too bothersome.

Dex-chan lover
Arghhhh plot progression was really cute and compelling up until the ending.
it just feels fucking rushed despite the really quality initial chapters.

This was great, though plot-wise I would have preferred if the male one was destruction and the female one was creation.

Double-page supporter
ALSO, THIS WAS FREAKING AMAZING REALLLY GOOD
I love shorter, interesting stories in manga and this did a great job

Users who are viewing this thread