Disaster Fox Kuzure-chan - Vol. 6 Ch. 32 - Nursing Fox

Dex-chan lover
My stupid asa not realizing it was a japanese furry manga and since im in too deep I continue reading :pacman:
( mildy cursed that the familiar now has breasts, definitely preferreed the cuter animal form)

Dex-chan lover
Tentacle-bug-fox tiddy. I’ve never been so confused :notlikethis:

My stupid asa not realizing it was a japanese furry manga and since im in too deep I continue reading :pacman:
( mildy cursed that the familiar now has breasts, definitely preferreed the cuter animal form)
Please, as someone who does not suffer from the brain rot, explain to me how you made it this far before picking that up. Like, the copious ass-shots, the talismans. Stars above, the draining scene. I truly do not understand

(To be clear, i’m the one suffering from brain-rot here. I want to know how this looks to somebody who is (presumably) somewhat well-adjusted)

Dex-chan lover
I didn't expect the "pet" to be a transformed into a waifu too, but i don't mind it at all.

Dex-chan lover
Tentacle-bug-fox tiddy. I’ve never been so confused :notlikethis:

Please, as someone who does not suffer from the brain rot, explain to me how you made it this far before picking that up. Like, the copious ass-shots, the talismans. Stars above, the draining scene. I truly do not understand

(To be clear, i’m the one suffering from brain-rot here. I want to know how this looks to somebody who is (presumably) somewhat well-adjusted)
nah I am definitely missing braincells, thanks to harem, ecchi, isekai, etc etc.
because of those, I just don't really think too hard about what I'm reading especially with one like this that's pretty light hearted in tone ( of course I'm capable of deeper trains of thought but y'know I knew not to take this story that seriously so I just never thought about it till further in )
to clarify I realized earlier just didnt need to comment it ( of course later than most people probably )

Dex-chan lover
A possible rival appears with Kuzumochi's transformation.

Man, Ukan Muri and Koorinezumi have some nice fur styles. :thumbsup:

of course it becomes an waifu, there nothing in this manga who will not become a woman lol
I didn't think anything of Kuzumochi's gender at first(that monster form at the start). Then they became Kuzure's familiar, resembling a fox... and all of a sudden, curves - then again, Kuzumochi(monster) had more curves than Kuzure from the get-go, so it wasn't something she got from the master, LOL!
Naohito's blushing from the curves, the naked apron, or both.

Im not a furry BUT...
Would.

Dex-chan lover
Kuzumochi is looking fine. Wonder if anyone realizes she’s essentially doing the naked apron move

Users who are viewing this thread