Divine Emperor - Ch. 25

I still don't understand this kind of thing. If it was me as the main character it wouldn't be the fact that you broke up the marriage. I mean of course I wouldn't be happy about it but life can go on. The fact that you tried to kill me along with breaking up the marriage would be the thing that damned you. She really has a lot of guts thinking that everything would be fine after she literally tried to murder him. And even if it wasn't technically her, she didn't seem to messed up about it whenever he told her to the point of you know, trying to save his life. Which basically means she tried to murder him. So fuck them hoes, get the hell away from me.

Dex-chan lover
Wtf. They just drew a guy, then switched it to a girl. That wasn't a disguise, it was just straight up two different models lol.

Wait what?? Bruh those lips weren't there and the facebjust went from male to female by changing figures.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter!
I thought He Que Ran seemed a little too soft and curvy but figured she was a guy focusing on cultivating mentally and spiritually rather than physically. Likely pretending to be a man due to some family or clan stupid rule about only a man can hold such and such position or receive a certain thing. After all, even though there are female disciples all the top heads so far are old men. Betcha dollars to doughnuts the tiger will slash the front of her clothes exposing her breasts to the MC.

@JaxTheTurtleManager She had agreed to the breakup, only heard about the messengers giving MC an OP pill shortly before running into him again and did protest about it. Do agree she's a bit full of herself thinking an apology or small acts would be enough to make things even but she did befriend and protect him during childhood. In any case, considering she's on some of the cover pictures she'll probably do something that will mend some of the bridges between them at some point.

Users who are viewing this thread