Divine Emperor

@tatchan00 jeez so its a guess, but there is a novel but not translated yet, and i think she's one of the fl since there's red haired one we didnt meet yet

From the atrocious and pompous description while considering it’s a cultivation novel, I don’t blame those 1 star ratings. The plot is cliché too.
Trash MC gets dog-piled by selfish scum left and right, while losing his fiancé. It’s cathartic when the MC uses his lifespan to smack them up, but people keep claiming he is trash without checking him out first. It’s so rage-inducing so many people can be selfish and discriminatory. The lack of virtues and values is also disappointing. The teachers don’t prepare their students properly, unless they are talented. MC gets prideful and reckless.

However, there are more moments MC kicks them around and proves he isn’t a dog. He cuts down enemies, even if they’re women. Not everyone is a scumbag, and there are people proven wrong who actually treat him kindly. It’s meh for me, but pretty good for a cultivation novel.

As expected from china. It really is a needle in a haystack to find some decent chinese manga. Im starting to think that people who read this stuff actually like reading the same recycled plot with nearly identical shit art. Like if youre going to recycle the story at least attach unique art to it. Plus they always have the most misleading cover art to lure you in. Just keep the same art you put on the cover for the the rest of the manga at least. Geez

Fed-Kun's army
So anyone who wants, know if it is worth of time to read this???
Yess, concept is same like other Chinese wuxia novel. Mc awakens his past life and with that knowledge he gets stronger.
Same shit. But the good thing is that it's not harem till now, story is pretty good till now, mc doesn't give a fuck to scumbags and kill them instantly, thriving to get stronger. Art is good and translation done by immortal scans are pretty decent.
Unlike Martial peak another wuxia manhua , i don't know why people like it soo much this is pretty good to read so go for it.

Fed-Kun's army
This is actually pretty decent for a Chinese manhua

why do almost all Chinese manhua stories the same XD
change the characters change mc background to some trash and add some oo i died killed by someone for love or for cultivation and he returns as trash and gets OP
OK but man how many manga with same story line XD

Fed-Kun's army
Hey at least the “waifu” seems extremely faithful lol

@Rezna yah except Korean and some Japanese manga's most of the isekai stories are almost the same XD
got so bored that i am creating a self project on creating same site as mangadex not hosting literally ( i will be dead by the time i have that much amount to host such a heavy website like that but a good way for practicing my skills i am almost done with manga viewing based on django framework XD )
well i will take a while i finish just the viewing part since there are many bugs in the code :(

Aggregator gang
This manhua is hillariously bad. Well almost all manhua and manhwa have the exact same plot, at this point i just read them to enjoy the 'plot ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)' and their art

Im not far into it(ch17)so far its on the meh side for me(note that i enjoy these kinds of past powerhouse reincarnate story)the thing that bugs me the most other than the mc personality is the childhood friend didnt the author show her to be a pretty kind girl in the beginning?even worrying about the mc after knowing her new "fiance" poisoned him?but after looking into the later chapters the mc called her a sl#t...im terribly confused here since even one of the cover art shows her but from what ive seen in ch30+ it doesnt seems like she will be on his good side anytime soon so if someone knows whats gonna happen to her do kindly reply lol since ill be putting this manhua on hold untill i get my answer

Users who are viewing this thread