Divine Emperor

Fed-Kun's army
@Hathaway
I am also bit confuse....... Well the cover show his ex fiancee, but the way things are right now, his hatred and disrespect for her, i dont, what's gonna happen in future because raws are right now at chaps 81, which are for paid user, so i don't know a thing. Well, probably mc may have change of heart only when she will try to sacrifice her life for the mc in the upcoming battle with Barbarians.

No consistency from the story, people mind and feelings easily changed. Mc is kind of dumb arrogant, he is not invisible like any other mc from the same genre. It's such a waste for the good quality of the art, they make the thot look like the heroine/harem here.
6/10 from me, i would rather reading the tyrannical of chen beixuan than this one.

@Piyush123 @Hathaway
personally I find that he treats her in a good way, she still let her fiancee get beaten up and I did not find that she is it is excused and trying to be forgiven properly.

why did he want to go back to his previous world?, when he found many rare ingredients that did not easy to find in his previous world

Fed-Kun's army
God like. This is so good. Thanks for the updates. So much better than I was expecting. This one’s a keeper.

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you for the update! Lol people need to read this. This is like the best chinese manhua I've read. Y'all missing out. This one actually isn't trash.

I trusted you, @Tlux , and you betrayed me.
It is EXACTLY the kind of trash you would expect from a chinese dime-a-dozen cultivation manhua.

Fed-Kun's army
@tonicwalter not true though lol, maybe it started out that way, but I’d say this has a lot more consistency and depth than other ones. And the characters actually have development and the girls aren’t just harem members but have actual personalities whether or not they like the mc. That alone already makes this better than most manhua’s. Imo this is rather well-written. It’s nothing like other Chinese manhwa’s I’ve read.

Bah, this is boring and cliche, but not horrible like those of the same, betrayal>dead>reincarnation>ex fiance>then ex fiance crying> then generic mobs and enemies with no consistency but okay at least mc is not 100% fighting and 0% cultivation not good enough as the others but not bad enough to uber trash lvl, does this have a novel or mtl?

Fed-Kun's army
I don't think this is average. Pretty sure this is top tier among chinese manhua.

This isn't terrible but it ain't top tier.

Hmmm, for those of you looking for quality (imho) cultivation stories try the Heresy manwha on Mangadex and the English translation of Cultivation Chat Group on the WuxiaWorld site. For something similar to this but with "moar lulz" try I Have Nine Female Disciples, also on Mangadex.

Do we know who the red haired woman in the art is, she doesn't look like his past love, looks more like the barbarian royal concubine(tho younger?)

Users who are viewing this thread