Do Chokkyuu Kareshi x Kanojo - Vol. 3 Ch. 14 - The First Step

Fed-Kun's army
This chapter already was going full throttle from the start, but I absolutely lost it at the “What really?” part. lol

Dex-chan lover
I’m laughing so hard 🤣 this is brilliant.

Also, I’m sure they’ll do the loudest sex in the world

@exxp probably "the only way my son can get hitched is by having him show off his Greek god of a body"

Can't wait for this to be cancelled. I'm glad that the sales are so bad.

Then those incels from mangadex will stop with the bullshit in which they need to self-insert in a character and get in a relationship fast because in their real life they can't do that. It's why they hate slower manga, because their wish fullfiment only will happen later on and they WANT IT NOW.

Dex-chan lover
@kent12121
Nice condescension there. In way too many mangas the progress isn't just slow it's non-existent. It's about milking the status quo forever to the point when something does happen no one cares anymore. Not to mention the resolution is often quick and unsatisfying.

Double-page supporter
Damn imagine being so miserable in life that you want a manga that ur not forced to read to get cancelled

Group Leader
Discussing about marriage with the parents after one day of dating.

You do you, Honda. You do you.

Dex-chan lover
An anime full of non-stop screaming VAs would be amazing, another fun chapter too uwu

Fed-Kun's army
Black clover's Asta alone shouting had quite a number of people annoyed.. if this were to be animated...

Users who are viewing this thread