Do Chokkyuu Kareshi x Kanojo - Vol. 3 Ch. 15 - You and I and the Summer Festival

my head hurts reading this....not cause its bad but because in my head im shouting everything he says on instinct

Dex-chan lover
Ha ha get fucked Yamada.

And man they already got their first kiss, evdn flubbed. So good.

Dex-chan lover
wait did they kiss so hard that they smacked their teeths together?

Dex-chan lover
Yukari boyfriend's is real!? lmao, I thought he was some husbando from a game she played

Aggregator gang
9zZZl7F.png

Man, that face hurts me. It looks like Yamada's gonna be in a lot of pain throughout the manga.

Dex-chan lover
Now I’m almost scared about their first time, I mean, he will have his little brother chopped off or she’ll be sent flying.
And hoping that everything goes smoothly - if he accidentally goes the ”wrong” way she’ll never sit again for the rest of the manga.

Dex-chan lover
Now I’m almost scared about their first time, I mean, he will have his little brother chopped off or she’ll be sent flying.
And hoping that everything goes smoothly - if he accidentally goes the ”wrong” way she’ll never sit again for the rest of the manga.

Dex-chan lover
he doesnt say "you are drenched" he says "you are wet" there so crowd shocked

Dex-chan lover
zeus tried to smite and stop their love because he knew that the offspring they will have will be stronger than him.

Dex-chan lover
This really is the old spice ad of relationships.
Also, page 2. Yes. Just yes.

Dex-chan lover
At that kiss scene they were so eager they went mach speed and shattered the sound barrier causing an explosion.

Dex-chan lover
Everyone:Oh this is so cute!
Me:CAN WE PLEASE GET MY MAIN MAN YAMADA SOME COOCHIE?

Users who are viewing this thread