Do Chokkyuu Kareshi x Kanojo - Vol. 3 Ch. 15 - You and I and the Summer Festival

Double-page supporter
@ kiss: My guess is, that he bit on her lip, when suddenly the fireworks went off. She couldnt speak right, which indicates a lip injury.

Dex-chan lover
- I think that's Tsubakigaoka High's women's kendo club girls at page 12 1st panel
- Yeah I'm also one of the confused as how to interpret the fireworks part, like how exactly they flubbed their first kiss.
- RIP Yamada

Dex-chan lover
In the last page Wakamiya says: "Thorry to keeb you waiding!!"

They hit each other from going in for the kiss simultaneously, so Wakamiya got hurt. lol

Aggregator gang
I like how quickly this is moving along. None of the usual will they, won’t they?

Dex-chan lover
What, I thought he got her the plush toy she wanted...but he actually got a ring X'DDD? Wow, he moves so fast XD

Dex-chan lover
lol keep it up indeed, i love this guy he seems like a real man living up to his desires not some pussy that acts as if he doesnt know what sex is and thinks babies are made from hand holding.

Damn too bad fucked up first kiss was it the firework that spooked them ? Or did they just lean in too hard and bumped teeth?

I love how they both just enjoy themselves to the max.

Damn thats some dedication for being so young, lucky that the girl is into that some would be creeped out a bit no ?

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation.
I have no idea what the heck happened when they kissed.

@Konrad2

Most likely what happened is that they kissed, but a firework went off and then they messed up at it. Just a guess tho.

Dex-chan lover
I cant believe how fast paced their relationship is xD

I feel like this series is making fun of every rom-com out there. Like telling them "see? you dont need 1000 chapters for this".

I don't know what happened but I think they tried going for a kiss at light speed and got pushed back from the wind

considering the pace at which this going , we may really get to see a soccer team of their children by the end

@Tearsax

ikr , the author is like giving a wake up call to every other in japan to stop dragging out their romcoms for more sales and give some proper pacing to the romance in them

Users who are viewing this thread