Do Chokkyuu Kareshi x Kanojo - Vol. 4 Ch. 23 - Riko and the Giant (Part 2)

Supporter
This is adorable. Regardless of what the rest of the "...hello FBI..." et al comments happen to be, they are both enjoying each others company on what is the start of a relationship.

Can't wait to see how they develop!

I'm getting diabetes here, guys.
Also, calm down, they're like two years apart.

What i love about this manga it's that when there's a ship it seems like a rocket with a sail.
It goes straight to the point.
(And in the second ship's case, perhaps to jail)

Dex-chan lover
Woah, this was such a nice chapter! Can I say I might even prefer this pairing to the main one? That one's so straightforwardly loud it gets kind of exhausting XD

Double-page supporter
amazing expression and reactions this chapter
amazing interactions per chapter

>Can I say I might even prefer this pairing to the main one?

You're not the only one. This pairing looks much more interesting in romance way. Previous one is just too straightforward which made it boring for me

Dex-chan lover
Nah, the previous one is still better. Because they decided to date, like each other and fucked. That's S tier couple.

This is still pretty good as a nice interlude from the ridiculousness. It will make us appreciate it all the more.

Supporter
I like that the author is taking a break from the craziness but still keeping up with the quality and also expanding on other characters. We have actually graduated from the world ending when the main characters find love lol. I look forward to the MC's next adventure but author-san can take his time and sprinkle it in here and there. I hope he focuses on the other love story of the guy who got rejected from the overly happy girl, after this one.

Dex-chan lover
the ship is sailing so nicely here 😍

*look afar from the bow*

damn, that ship over there is so fast... and noisy~~ 🙄

Users who are viewing this thread