Do Chokkyuu Kareshi x Kanojo - Vol. 4 Ch. 23 - Riko and the Giant (Part 2)

Dex-chan lover
yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Dex-chan lover
Uhm, I think this is developing too fast to be a rotating cast like Nande koko. Feels more like a side story about the little sister and her crush.

Dex-chan lover
aww yeah this is a nice more standard senpai-kouhai story, perfect to put the breaks a little after the wild ride of the ages

Fed-Kun's army
Wow this was good now for the last 3 chapters it’s going down hill, I don’t care about anyone but the main couple

So, I guess no more main couple. This manga use route Nande Koko ni Sensei ga!?

Contributor
Holycandy, this is too sweet, need tons of insulin mmm...

Dex-chan lover
Fuck your handholding, headpats are the true winner of the affection race.

God, they're cute.

Group Leader
Oh God, this is the kind of chapter that left you wholesomely smiling/smirking/grinning.
We need moar.

Aggregator gang
@DocWilly I always wonder why people get so focused on that, It's not like it matters too much unless there are huge gaps and even then as long it's consensual and both parts are over the legal age it's ok. Is not like if being of the same age is any good either, people mature mentally at different ages anyway.

Dex-chan lover
@mase_aga they’re the opposite, really quiet (when together; when the girl is with her sister she has to “fight back”)

BCS

Dex-chan lover
Imagine reading mangas/watching anime - which made sexualizing 12-16 year old girls into a trope - and yet being bothered by underage relationships

It makes me wonder, is this literally the first manga you're ever read, or are you that oblivious

Dex-chan lover
That was some intense headpatting. I can't wait for the hamster x banana meme to become real around chapter 40.

Double-page supporter
just fuc.... oh wait... they actually would....Hello police?

Users who are viewing this thread