Do Chokkyuu Kareshi x Kanojo - Vol. 4 Ch. 24.75 - Halloween Twitter Omake

Dex-chan lover
Goddammit, this is outright criminal to not let it contunie.

Dex-chan lover
There gotta be a publisher out there who would take this on without problem. He can also say fuck it, and just self publish it. Then he can set up a patreon or something for extra funds and make it a side project. This manga doesn't need a weekly update, just release a chapter every now and then.

Aggregator gang
As usual, Tamiki's law applies: "If you want to make it big in the manga industry, draw handsome men and pretty women".

Doesn't matter if you have the best story ever, no waifu no publication.

BCS

Dex-chan lover
@OraOraApril19 uh, one, this manga does have a handsome man and a pretty woman, and two, most successful mangas DON'T have handsome men because their MMCs are beta losers the readers are supposed to project themselves onto.

Group Leader
Damn, and I was so happy to finally see an update! Just how backwards are publishers in Japan? I don't have Twitter unfortunately but I do hope someone tells the author how insanely popular this manga was and encourage them to continue, even just online!

Dayum. Hope author finds new publisher soon. I love this obnoxiously loud bakacouple.

Dex-chan lover
DROPPED?! What are those mf'ers thinking?! This manga is pure gold!!! Fuck those guys.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for your effort and the heads-up on the situation. I'll try arranging a discussion with the author if a translator is willing to mediate with me.

this is not even a "good" romcom manga , This is MASTERPIECE of romcom ! why ...

Users who are viewing this thread