Do Chokkyuu Kareshi x Kanojo - Vol. 4 Ch. 24.75 - Halloween Twitter Omake

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the update...and goddammit Japan what’s wrong with you lately? Letting gems like this wasted, while going on with countless copies of the same things? :/

Really hope this will go on in the near future

Double-page supporter
Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit, I don't want this series to die.

Thanks for the update.
Guess the series was too unconventional for its own good, even when the second couple seemed more generic (as in it being a purely platonic relationship)

Supporter
Another example of people not wanting new things, only the old ones rehashed.

Dog bites man, that's fine. Man bites dog, suddenly everyone gets nervous.

Fed-Kun's army
What? Whu though? This series was all the talk when it was being uploaded. It's strange to see it go.

first marry grave, now this!?
I don't want shit like amano megumi and dorakon! I want good shit like this!

Not surprising that it would get dropped. I mean, imagine a rom-com manga with fast progress, straight talk and gobs of sex?! Outrageous! /s 😡

F**k Jpn.

*Breathes in*

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Oh well, honestly I don't think I saw this manga plot too far after this. I'd suppose it'd be like a 30 or 40 chapter story since it's a rather straightforward, comical gag-romcom manga and it did its job really well. But now it feels like all the chapters are just going to end off with some shitty "I'm horny" joke and a little sentence saying they had sex afterwards. There's not much places left to develop at this point and it was never meant to be serious, so honestly I don't mind it ending so soon I just hope the author can end it off on his own terms since it was a really good romcom

This series was probably too riajuu for shitty Japanese otaku taste.

Apparently the mangaka found somewhere I think they're saying? Looks like it'll be continuing. At least I think that's what the mangaka is saying? https://twitter.com/asakotofuji/status/1190812703721279488

@donald_Glove

Yet stupid shit all the time gets the greenlight constantly

This shit is good/golden. It not only actually makes progress in the romance but actually having two enjoyable main characters.
Not to mention the author ain't playing around, gets straight to the point.

Yet dumb shit like, Nisekoi, Yuna ( hotspring manga), To-Love RU, and other clearly bland isekai shit goes on forever and forever w/o any fucking plot whatsoever.

Users who are viewing this thread