Do Chokkyuu Kareshi x Kanojo - Vol. 6 Ch. 30 - Yours, Sincerely

Fed-Kun's army
the only point of her wearing the bikini was so he could show that panel without miracle rays of light, because we all knew the were gonna do the fux.
also riko and anogahara are gonna be a couple the exudes fluff

Love it. So glad that they're back to their usual self. There is a nagging in the back of my head due to their breakup. Not because they broke up but because of the way that it was setup and handled. But hey its all good now.

Edit: Also, I would really enjoy for the author to delve more into the sexual part of their relationship. Not because I wanna beat my meat, but because their sexual activities was noted as not being to good. So I would like it to evolve into something better.

Aggregator gang
This Manga isn't a type that should have misunderstandings, that's bad for business. This is a type of manga that should have real shit like this XD 10/10 best shit I 've seen

Dex-chan lover
Homie was beating the kitty up like if it owed him money

Dex-chan lover
Lil sis should have left the second she realized that they were in the shower together. Literally everything those two do is at MAX VOLUME.

Fed-Kun's army
broooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Dex-chan lover
It is fine to have rough and loud secks, just be mindful to not be a disturbance to your surroundings.

Users who are viewing this thread