Do Chokkyuu Kareshi x Kanojo - Vol. 6 Ch. 34 - The Great Christmas Offensive!!!!!!!

Dex-chan lover
At least he didn't caught her daughter in the middle of the sex, like Honda's mother did

Dex-chan lover
Tha art was so perfect in this chapter, it felt really loud

Dex-chan lover
Just fucking casually holding a whole-ass tree over his shoulder while kissing his girlfriend.

Dex-chan lover
My guy really just 1v1 the dad like that tho niceu

Thanks for the translation

Dex-chan lover
@Minipels
OMG. If it is the power of love then I get it now.

-Trees are made of wood.
-"Wood" is sometimes a term used for having an errection. (Ex: morning wood)
-When he is carrying a tree, it is the story visually telling us he has a boner!

@yellanha
Thanks for reminding me why I lowered score from 10 to 8.
I was like, "Why this scored 8 by me!? When its clearly 10 out of 10!" when this chapter come out. 😄
Then I did read your comment.

Anyway, I agree that drama in relationship that makes couples stronger. But, however in this case its done poorly.
Overall 'misunderstanding' trope is pretty shitty on standard note. But atleast you can logicaly explain it.
Author for some reason decide to make Mako look like petty woman in "that" arc. When Shinichi pretty much proved his trust to her multiple times.
Author could atleast makes few more misundestanding that would make look Shinichi untrustworthy. But all we get is that one hentai doujin from idiot friend.
And Mako loses her mind over it. Loses her mind over one fking stubmle. Not three, not two. ONE.
Lets just agree that the author is not very versed in writing a drama and forgive him. 😳

Users who are viewing this thread