Do Chokkyuu Kareshi x Kanojo - Vol. 6 Ch. 33 - The Fruit That Resolve Bears

If this ever got made into an anime, I would fear for the health of the voice actors.

This manga is so gooddd. I'm actually surprised time flies by really quickly ever since it got picked up again. They'll probably end their second year within the next couple of chapters. I would be sad if it ends after graduation, but as long as it's still satisfying to read.... it would be okay.

Looking forward to the Christmas arc!

Dex-chan lover
@Sandpaper
Seriously, I knew he was a bit excessive but wtf. That shit is easily a few hundred if not over a thousand pounds and he just has it resting on his shoulder and back like that. Thats how you ruin your back if not worse and you manage to collapse a lung.

Dex-chan lover
My man brought an entire tree tho. The nature of this manga is very enjoyable and not too repetitive.

@JavelinJoe Nah, I'm pretty sure it's one of those baby pine trees, the ones you can have in the house. It would only weigh a good hundred or two pounds. They're pretty fine to carry like that, but it is bizarre just seeing that.

Dex-chan lover
Page 31 makes me feel like "The great Christmas offensive" is a military campaign with total warfare tactics.

Dex-chan lover
Dad redemption arc incoming. This better be heartwarming as fuck.

Users who are viewing this thread