Do Chokkyuu Kareshi x Kanojo - Vol. 6 Ch. 33 - The Fruit That Resolve Bears

Aggregator gang
Shinichi didn’t just cut a tree for Christmas. He uprooted the whole fucking tree. what

Dex-chan lover
So many events in one chapter? Rushing to a wedding? Why do I feel like author wraps things up? 🤔

Dex-chan lover
Ah, celebrating Christmas like a drengr.

Nothing likes pulling a tree with its roots still attached to show your fiery spirit!

Dex-chan lover
@Silfir

I'd say it's partially because in Japanese society, even if a woman has a successful career, once she has children she might get a maternity leave, but she's more than likely to become a housewife and just quit her job...

Also, let's be honest, given their "passion" she's bound to have at least 2 or 3 kids anyway.

Dex-chan lover
shinichi ripping a tree out of the ground tracks so well i cant even begin to comprehend

Dex-chan lover
That father is insecure and a workholic but damn if he doesn't look cool as hell by doing it

I guess thats just the style though. Here everyone is badass

Dex-chan lover
So the father is basically asking for the two kids to get their life in order, graduate school and Uni, get a decently paying job which will give them a stable income before they marry. However, that's the two lovebirds plan anyway, so I don't really see what the problem is.

Dex-chan lover
Yet another chapter of masterpiece! There are so many funny moments! So many cool moments! So many moments that make me go hnhnnnng!
But this final panel, with Shinichi, in apron, santa's hat and with uprooted tree on shoulders...ROFL!

LOL that last scene - he just tore the fucking tree out of the ground. Dad has no chance in hell of turning them down. Poor bastard needs to give it up already.

Users who are viewing this thread