Do Chokkyuu Kareshi x Kanojo - Vol. 6 Ch. 33 - The Fruit That Resolve Bears

Dex-chan lover
We went from highschool couple to talking about marriage in the span of 33 chapters...
I want to rub this in the faces of every rom-com author and scream that this is how it is done! Not having to wait 200-something chapters for their first goddamn kiss!!

On an unrelated note; I have a feeling that there's something more to father-in-law reluctance against their marriage.

Dex-chan lover
NOW THIS

SEE THIS SHIT

THAT IS SOME GOOD FUCKING ROMANCE LADIES AND LADS

@disgustedface unsure what you meant by "the author got picked up." This isn't a twitter manga, this is a serialized publication, the author has already been picked up by a magazine.

Group Leader
That was some inception level timeshift. WTF did I just read!?

Contributor
So glad the mangaka didn't spend an entire mini-arc on the studying and tests; we got more important things to focus on,
like family relationships and a WHOLE ASS CHRISTMAS TREE JUST BEING CASUALLY CARRIED.

Dex-chan lover
@Silfir It threw me off a bit at first as well, then I might've overthought it a little. I figured his father made his point anyhow- our main couple could abide by traditional social norms, or if they choose not to, they'd need even more resolve and meticulous planning to realistically challenge that norm. The core of his argument is to be self-sufficient; the fact that he gave the MCs an opportunity to answer before he went on a tirade suggested that he didn't particularly care about the means to get there.

This manga never slows down, I'm never prepared to read the next page.
The fucking tree, man.

Aggregator gang
Thanksgiving? Lol never heard of her

Jk guys I'm not dumb enough to not know what Thanksgiving's for ok, right? I'm not born American ok

Fed-Kun's army
One thing for sure, dad has to know he will have the strongest descendants....

Need more refreshing love like this, not generic romcom #80958 that goes nowhere in 100 chapters

Users who are viewing this thread