Do Chokkyuu Kareshi x Kanojo - Vol. 7 Ch. 36 - Here on Out

Dex-chan lover
Why is it that all of these great romance manga are ending at around the same time?

Love it. Good way to end it too. I mean, since it technically ended once then the author brought it back and it got almost instantly back on its feet

Dex-chan lover
Damn, this chapter has the best vibes. From the proposal to all of their friends just having a great time celebrating and messing around together. It's even more chaotic than usual, but still 11/10.

oh god their kids are gonna be so loud this family's gonna create a black hole in their house through pure noise

@yut0986 I'm not sure and this might just be because I read/watch a lot of romcoms, but I think its different in japan since relationships are more traditional there generally, it's still very abnormal but not as weird as here in the us or other places. (this is just an I think I'm not sure)

Dex-chan lover
author: what if we made a rom com... about soul mates.

publisher: ok that makes sense

author: WITH ACTUAL CHEMISTRY!?!?

Dex-chan lover
I want this anime. I need it so I can finally find a way to make it less loud.

God dammit, GG author

Dex-chan lover
@TheLargeRoomba And more progress in the first 5 chapters than most rom com's have in 200+,

and continue to actually show the relationship after getting together, and not just stupid love rival nonsense and miscommunications.

Group Leader
Goddamn that was an amazing read and my music in the bg made it more amazing

*aggressively blushes*

@yut0986 It's completely normal actually... Maybe not this way or this wholesome, but teen pregnancy and/or marrying this young is pretty much a cliche in the entire globe.

Users who are viewing this thread