Do Chokkyuu Kareshi x Kanojo

When you have two utterly complete idiots learn what it's like to love with MAXIMUM ENERGY, and you can't help but cheer them on and get energized in the process. It's a weird feeling.

Contributor
In hindsight, getting dropped would be the better fate, instead of getting axed. The author was able to find a new publisher and continue the story of these fucking idiots. I don’t think this would’ve happened if it was axed.

I await for March with fervor. I’m curious as to what the new Akira Shonen covers may look like.

Contributor
My reaction when I hear it's been revived:

2zl9nIp.jpg

Contributor
New volume covers are out, and I definitely prefer these over the original because they better represent the manga’s deafening leads.

Dex-chan lover
so the revival iscensored or toned down? whatever, I just want more of this dumb couple, they having sex made it just feel more real, but it can go without too

It's like the opposite of the standard romcom. No miscommunications, no wishy-washiness, no angsting about their feelings, no endless 'will they won't they'. Just 2 loud idiots screaming their feelings at each other.

Contributor
@Xunder Sorry for ask, but will you guys be picking up the new volumes that are coming out in a couple of days and seeing if there's anything new to translate from there?

Group Leader
In case anyone was still worrying, no, chapter 20 wasn't altered in any way, in the new serialization.

Contributor
Ya know, it was kind of neat for the publisher to release Chapter 20 on MangaCross the exact same day the first three volumes are released. That's the kind of chapter that can turn a lot of heads.

Just started reading this. These 2 are loud as fuck but also incredibly cute. Also really glad the author managed to resume the serialization under a new publisher.

Seriously though, I'm pretty sad for Yamada: he basically got written out from the series the moment he learned Yukari had a bf. Hope he and Suzuki find love and make a come back.

Dex-chan lover
I'd want to give this an eleven if I could. It would also suit their style. XD

Users who are viewing this thread