Do Chokkyuu Kareshi x Kanojo

All the yelling aside, this manga is a pretty accurate representation of teenagers starting to be sexually active.

Group Leader
Do you guys know where i can find the RAW of this manga? I can't seem to find it on the Pixiv of the artist. Thanks.

This suddenly died out during summer. Haitus or something? Just asking.

Dex-chan lover
Dear ComicRex: go bankrupt and rot. You don't deserve to stay in business after letting this gem get away.

This is a tragedy of the highest order that it might not be continued. It's utterly brilliant.

Dex-chan lover
@AlphaTM you message broke my heart! i hope publisher would go bankrupt for not given this brilliant manga appreciation that it deserves! I will pray to all gods that author will find new publisher and this masterpiece wont die... 😭

Supporter
Oh fuck that is the best thing i did read in a long time
Fuck the shitty publisher

Aggregator gang
@TrueGoddessReincarnation: Well, not just yet this time, if the credits page is any indication. The magazine dropped them, but the mangaka is shopping around to keep it going. Meaning it's more accurate to say it's on hiatus and not axed.
Happy thoughts.

Dex-chan lover
Author: makes a series with great characters, art, and plot progression

Japanese Business: Get the shotgun!

Apparently the mangaka found somewhere I think they're saying? Looks like it'll be continuing. At least I think that's what the mangaka is saying? https://twitter.com/asakotofuji/status/1190812703721279488

Users who are viewing this thread