Do Chokkyuu Kareshi x Kanojo

Fed-Kun's army
me reading the description

eca13411ececa48e1c2445040d7f5118.gif

Is no one else surprised that even with his attitude of "I won't date a girl I don't love because it would just hurt her" attitude, he's still down for premarital sex?

Aggregator gang
This shits a masterpiece man, the mc and fmc really click and it’s funny watching two super serious loud people fall in love. This is like the backstory to the parents of that one super loud character in a regular romcom manga

Double-page supporter
@Mashed_Bandicoot
That's kinda the thrust of the whole series. They're serious, but also very open and honest with their feelings. Not old-fashioned and repressed. Marriage is just a formality now, especially when people are getting married later and later. The stigma against premarital sex is inevitably going to dissolve, and in many places, already has.

@Turkeyjerkey you know it's even pretty obvious if I had thought about it for five seconds. If there's an opportunity for him to have sex it's going to be with someone who he's dating, and he's only going to date someone he loves, thus why would he be against sex with someone he loves. I'm pretty dumb

Dex-chan lover
This has been pretty great. I really hope it doesn't end after this whole
marriage arc
is done.

OMG, finally... FINALLY a romance comedy that actually include REAL romance. Not just stupid situations and half-assed plot twists.

Aggregator gang
GIVE ME THE NEXT ONE PLEASE GOD, DON'T HAVE A 2 MONTH SPAN, MY HEART WONT BE ABLE TO TAKE IT AHHHHHHHAHHSHNRHABNDNTHDJEJNDNE

When you pick it up for the ecchi but it ends up featuring love that’s more ‘real’ than any romance you’ve read

35 chapters readed. ok, i didn't expect this manga to have a very very good romance in it because of the comedy, but i was wrong. sometimes i don't even know if i have to take this seriously or not. - 8/10

Users who are viewing this thread