Do you ever read things with voices in your head?

Do you ever read things with voices in your head?

• Yes

Votes: 36 73.5%
  • [No response text]

Votes: 5 10.2%
  • No

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • [No response text]

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • You crazy or something?

Votes: 6 12.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dex-chan lover
If a manga, light novel, or web novel doesn't have an anime adaptation or drama CD. I'll just pick whatever English or Japanese voice I see fit

Contributor
@pandascepter
wheezzzeee
Maybe you should get an inhaler. But be careful, if you are super religious, you might just straight up die during a long fasting period.

LOLWUT.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Okay I understood the connection between the wheeze and the inhaler but how did it link to fasting and dying?

Contributor
@Teddy
According to some views, drugs in the inhaler fall under the same "no food/drink" during religious fasting (i.e. Ramadan).
If one were to suffer an asthma attack during that time, yet also foolishly continue to abide by the religious restrictions, death would be the likely outcome.

@pandascepter
Now you guys acting like you're better than me.......
Please, I ain't better than anybody. Pic related.

whatisa.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Oh rip... Didn't know that about Ramadan. I don't smoke but what about a hooklah or injectable drugs

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Oi! Don't derail this thread, dammit!

I just Murphy's law-ed myself, didn't i?

Contributor
@Teddy
I don't smoke but what about a hooklah or injectable drugs?
Not during the sunrise to sunset fasting period, but after that is OK.
Yes, this means having to choose between your devotion to religion or your literal life in life-threatening emergencies.

yup.jpg

Group Leader
@justforthelulz @teddy
just some notes here..... For someone who's having that kind of issues, they can change the fasting to other day or they can qadha.

Second, the opinion that allows inhaler breathing during fasting comes from the Hanafiyah school of thought scholars. They argue that inhaler breathing activity does not cancel fasting.

This opinion refers to the word of Allah SWT in the verse Albaqarah verse 173: "Whoever is in a state forced to (eat it) while he does not want it and (too) does not exceed the limits, then there is no sin for him. Indeed, Allah is Forgiving, Most Merciful."

Users who are viewing this thread