Do You Like the Otaku School Nurse? - Vol. 1 Ch. 11

Fed-Kun's army
There's an inherent sadness regarding latchkey kids that's difficult to put into words. For a lot of families, it's how they can provide a higher standard of living for their children, but it does seem to have an effect on how these kids grow up. I can't imagine how isolating it would have been to come home from school to an empty house everyday.

Dex-chan lover
A woman can look truly beautiful when they can be themselves without anyone judge them.

Dex-chan lover
@Ohgodpleaseno
It's probably why these types of kids keep suppress their emotions. Probably never really we're able to express themselves seeing as there's no one waiting to hear their shit at home. Fuck my parents we're never home but at least I had my siblings.

Dex-chan lover
Now that I'm back to this, this really is a bland version of the personal waifu project every other author seems to indulge in. It's literally just a school nurse whose entire personality can be condensed down to one trait and an audience stand-in who is boring even by audience stand-in standards.

Fed-Kun's army
I can fully understand that Sensei.
Like watching something so good that you just want to share it to others and just posting it in the social media won't suffice.

Ever since I moved to the countryside this bottled emotions of wanting share my interest is destroying me little by little it's frustrating but also depressing because I don't have anyone to talk about it.

Dex-chan lover
Damn dude he's got a pretty sad life outside of his meeting with sensei. Nobody's ever home and he eats alone, wakes up and goes to sleep alone. Can you even call that a family? Jesus...

Thank you for picking this up. This series is a really relaxing chill series I enjoyed reading till it was for whatever reason dropped.

Users who are viewing this thread