Do You Like the Otaku School Nurse?

Power Uploader
R.I.P

Translation

15.10.2018 - 17.07.2020

More translation chapters never. Accept this fact.

Group Leader
This marconii2002 guy has too much free time and just goes around commenting "R.I.P"...

Contributor
This got licensed by Yen Press as Do You Like the Nerdy Nurse? Because it’s only two volumes, it’ll be released as a single-volume omnibus.

Do you like nerdy women in the Health Room?
Yes, yes I do ,I love them

it'd be better if the main male character or the other characters had obvious things to make them unique. There are times where I'm confused with who's who.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah...
I have 0 problem with age gaps, but I 100% do not see this "Romance" happening. I'll end up disappointed, so prolly don't wanna pick this up...

Fed-Kun's army
Batoto has the rest of the chapters, and the ending is.... Ughhh, sorry to say, it's disappointing and you shouldn't read it if you wanna some romance. Well, I know I just skipped to the final chapter, but..

In the end, it's just one sided love from the boy. They walk together to go back to their houses, the boy asks the teacher about love, and she's just spouting nonsense about otome games. It's pretty obvious that she doesn't even see him as a proper love interest (or maybe she does, cause I skip all the chapters, but that's unlikely since the final chapter itself is like this) and then that's the freaking ending.

From the start, I didn't really think that this isn't a decent romance-filled manga, more like a comedy manga instead. If you still wanna read this, read at batoto or aggregator sites.

Contributor
I’m surprised this is still getting scanslated when the whole series is officially sold now.

@iykoou

I don’t really get why people would think this is a romance. It’s not like every series with a relationship between teacher and student has to become an “ara ara” situation.

Users who are viewing this thread