Do You Like the Otaku School Nurse?

Aggregator gang
Yeah it'd be more interesting if it was set in high school but middle school is pushing it.

Dex-chan lover
There's no chance of legit romance until the boy at least enters HS (if it lasts that long.) I'm betting the boy is gonna get hit by the puberty bat pretty hard and be like one of those dudes from the games Sensei creams herself over.

Got bored.

For a romance, there’s not a lot of actual... *romance* in it.

It’s more like just a generic school slice of life focusing on an otaku nurse and that’s about it. This is pretty. Fucking. Boring.

@Mimik So you hate slow-moving SoL and you got bored reading slow-moving SoL?
No fucking waaay, how does that happen?????

Contributor
I went into this with a sort of, "okay, I really shouldn't touch this with a ten-foot pole, but I just have to know how bad this can be" attitude—as one does—and I'm kind of horrified that this is rather well written, and these seem like very real characters that are quite sincere, charming, and likable. Their slightly-too-close relationship (while not romance, hints thereof notwithstanding) is really quite believable, too...

Oh dear.

I do hope they stay as close friends instead of this taking a full-on cougar turn, though.

Fed-Kun's army
um, how does this have a romance tag? the kid is in MIDDLE SCHOOL -_-

Group Leader
Hi, non-english translator here.
If anyone wants to continue this series, Feel free to ask, I'll be glad to give the rest of the chapters since no one continues it.
I got all the chapters + Vol. 1 omake (Vol. 2 omake not included btw).
Have a nice day, 😊

Users who are viewing this thread