Do you play fortnite?

Dex-chan lover
Unrelated but imo the Fortnite hate is unjust. The community may consist mostly of kids but honestly it's a well-designed and well-balanced family friendly fps game. Just cause sometimes the community is a little cringey doesn't mean that the game deserves the internet's hate.

@alexsandro22

Considering how unhappy I am with China over them jailing muslim minorities in giant secret prisons, Hong Kong and spying on pretty much ALL their customers and MORE? Fortnite is owned by Epic, who is owned by Tencent, a company that literally is called China's lapdog in China.

Noooope. Can't piece out of that shit any faster to protect my identity and credit card info from a proven jackass of a company.

You guys can go in though, face check your credit card, Photo Id and Address to a known Chinese Lapdog that wants to use their launcher get control of the Western PC gaming as well.

*edit: Yes, this is a Real reason a lot of people hate Fortnite.

Dex-chan lover
I bought Fortnite years ago and enjoyed playing it a bit, but then it went mainstream and I decided to drop it. Glad I did too cause the community is cringey as hell.

Contributor
I played fortnite in stw before the whole br thing took off. It was a fun ride but I'll probably be retiring from Fortnite once season 10 is done.

The skill level of builders has just gotten too big for it to be fun anymore. Oh and Bloom on the guns, fuck bloom.

Fed-Kun's army
I tried a few rounds of Fortnite a year ago but dropped it because I got bored. Battle Royals and MMORPG's aren't really for me. I play video games for the same reason I read manga; for the story, the art, and suspense. Good gameplay is just a bonus.

I never really played it, and watching my family do it stopped being fun when they introduced bots to br.
I don't know how it goes now, but the bots were very obvious in the beginning, very crap, and I suspected they were being killed off by a script as the game progressed(~20 people left) bc I watched several bots get head snipped while we were following *directly* behind (practically walking into) them as the circle closed. But, despite building a staircases, climbing to the top, and dancing over their dead body, no shots were directed at us.
After 4 games of this, I crossed it off my list of pastimes.

As far as stw goes, none of us liked it much. Most fun my brother got out of it was with trading, but the chat is was so polluted with bots that idk how people keep up with crap there. I hope they fixed that. Maybe a system that auto mutes anyone muted by N people, filtering out extremities (those who mute everyone), idk, but something was needed

I am not playing fortnite. It was very interesting to find out what it is. Recently I am into games online. My favorite software provider is Big Time Gaming. BGT is very popular and provides really high quality games and slots. If you would like to check Big Time Gaming slots you can read link removed, lmao first on this page which will you provide relevant information about BTG games. I would like to find out more about your favorite software!

Dex-chan lover
@ramaleinf
Wow, that's really interesting. Could you tell me more?

Also, I've never even touched Fortnite, just so you guys all know I'm alright.

Aggregator gang
Oh look speak of the devil there’s a advertising bot here. Anyway I tried it way back but I mostly got fun out of it just by hanging out with my friends we all moved onto more fun sandboxes after it started becoming about selling skins.

Users who are viewing this thread