Doctor Elise - Ch. 103

Nahhh... Mil isn't THAT stupid. I think that someone is going to set them up or kidnap her but I don't think that he would be the one to harm.

Nahhh... I didn't see that coming! 😁😆 Her highness telling a corny joke, "stinging pain to his heart because of not seeing her" 🤣Nice one, now what would Miss Elise do about that?! 😂

Mil, falling in love with Miss Elise? that is probably because the FL is being perfect in every angle and areas -.-

Thanks Bucci Gang for this awesome scanlation! 😍😘 You did a great job! Keep it up! :)

@Hypothon
Elise being a d*mn capable doctor, teacher, and court lady is near unbelievable for me

You have to remember she has an extra 30-odd years of experience, combining being an Empress (the peak of court ladies) and a doctor in an extremely advanced society. Just the modern education someone who attended university gained would be more than enough to put her head and shoulders above even the best nobility of the portrayed era in terms of education.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@Strowy @Hypothon

I find it funny how so many people judge characters based on the word for word evaluation they receive in-story and give 0 fks about the kind of society they are evaluated in. That is even though they remember one side has advanced knowledge, they forgot to apply it in reverse. And the last time I actually point it out to them, they told me I have no common sense.😅

(Doctor = Advanced knowledge. Teacher = Doctor knowledge. Empress = Past life knowledge[Noble courtesy/intentions/etc] + advanced knowledge[managing certain stuff efficiently])

__

Also I kind of feel sad for Mil. He seems to be a genuinely great guy that will get screwed over by multiple sources until he becomes the main villain. <Just my prediction so I didn't put spoilers.

Goddamnit, so that’s why the first prince hated Lady Clorance at first. Other than her attitude, she was also the daughter of the family that ‘framed’ his mom. This is insane. Mil and the first prince would have had a good relationship if it werent for the childe family. Understandable as Queen Childe was the legal wife, but gahhhhh. Did the empress really die of suicide or were they forced to do it? Is this why the Queen has gone insane? Maybe it’s actually the nobility and the uncle’s fault?

Nevertheless, the king is So stupid. Look how many lives got destroyed because of his cheating ways. Why was he the king anyways out of all his siblings? He dont act smart.

I'm going to throw out an unexpected prediction: the Bigger-Bad will get revealed at some point and quite possibly they will attempt assassinating Lise. I'm not sure I it will be the Childe Uncle or someone else, but I expect that either they try to assassinate Lise or when the two idiots start their War, Lise gets in the middle and tries to stop them, which might get her killed.

Perhaps, it is wishful thinking on my part (I don't want to see the Princes wind up as tragic villains), but Lise won't back down, Mil won't easily surrender, she won't let either brother kill the other or die, if she can manage, and ultimately, she's a grave threat to the Uncle and Queen.

It may turn out that the Uncle threatened the Prince & the Queen didn't know, or she later developed guilt. Either way, I don't think that Mil will get to die tragically. Lise is far more likely to jump in the middle & die stopping them, along with Michael's uncle staging the murder of Lise, which if Lise got assassinated by the Empress & House Childe, then it would mean Michael would change sides. He hasn't warned his uncle and I'm expecting him to try something when Mil is unsuccessful. I mean, his only option would be assassination or to kidnap her, which won't work, and in the end, I expect that the Uncle will prove himself the unexpected villain. Otherwise, this will have a tragic ending with either Eoise dying or something similar. As for Michael, we'll see what happens.

On a reverse harem note, it's too bad they can't just learn to be good obedient husbands to their Empress! 😂👌🏽

@kylie_aliah Wait, what do you mean Elise is the daughter of the family that framed the first prince's mom? Isn't Elise's last name Clorance?

And also the uncle who framed them is different from Elise's father — they look entirely different too.

@iamaileen The childe family framed the empress. No doubt about that. I was just referring to a scene from Ch. 99. It said that the emperor only got his position thanks to the two C families. he cannot oppose the “evidence produced by those families”. And I also dont think that Elise’s dad did it as seen in the emperor and the dad’s relationship. More of both Elise and her dad were part of that said family. Maybe a different head at that time.

I have been thinking... don't we are still missing a prince? 🤔 Anyway this will surely turn messy sooner o later, I hope the brothers can make amends in the end, it's obvious that Linden cares for Michael.

Has the author never done a squat before? 😂 Michael looks all kinds of wrong when squatting for the puppy

I get that's supposed to be his heart, but unless he has dextrocardia then he's touching the wrong side.

(He's touching his right side, but the heart is typically on your left side).

Users who are viewing this thread