Doctor Elise - Ch. 111

@Ayametachibanasan it's not like she was executed for no reason... she did bad deeds during her 1st life. This is not like "The Abandoned Empress" where the freaking crown prince just hated the main character, Elise misused her power as the empress in her first life 😂 Even her elder brother-at first-thought that Elise was not fit for queen, right?

@smf5zgvumg @kiero13 did you guys not remember that in the first life Elise abused her power as the queen and that's why she got executed?? It's not like Linden killed her only out of sheer hatred - It's the consequences of her actions. Yet in this life they got together because Elise corrected her mistakes. Why bring up their past life where Linden killed Elise?

Linden: ...even the heavens above wouldn't be able to pull us apart.
Me: don't challenge them you fool

Ahhh this is the calm before the storm. Why are you raising flags Linden!!!
Should I put this on hold until the succession arc is over?

Dex-chan lover
@stellaaw "it's like the previous timeline doesn't exist anymore"

I meant that as how elise accepts and is happy with linden unlike how she kept avoiding him due to guilt or fear from what happened in the other timeline. Though I may have worded it wrongly, sounded negative or whatever you thought of it.

Linden: *touched her face*
Elise: *smiled cutely*

Me: OK.. Now both of you.. Kiss and make babies 🤗😚😚

I can see how it's difficult to explain about the Rh system, let alone the ABO. Since she's so amazed, I wonder if both have a rare type or are hard to match? If many were tested and non of them could give, they could be O negative? Cuz then they can only receive blood from their own type.

If the emperor were to see them right now, his sugar would spike and his diabetes would just kill him right there.

Dex-chan lover
Maybe they are fated to be together, but no one said it'd be a happy ending they might be tragic star-crossed lovers, who knows

Dex-chan lover
Iant that some bull? What happened the first life again? LOL

Users who are viewing this thread