Doctor Elise - Ch. 111

Dex-chan lover
I swear every time they say things like this, my mind is just yelling "FLAG THAT'S A MAJOR FLAG."

Dex-chan lover
@Goody
@bdawn
Nope, i got no bad flag, the flag was shoot down by the "ffs, get f already" feeling deployed by the plot...

OKAY I am getting seriously scared!! 2 death flags in 2 chapters and the season just started. I sense angst coming and tbh I am not looking forward to it.

@Tankerrex you ask me if I read the previous chapters, I ask you, did you read my comment, lol?? I'm not saying she should be fearing the prince or anything what I'm putting the dumb tag to is how can she call it "fate" when she was so utterly shattered the first time by an unrequited love and then in her second life she didn't meet him. So, she calls this third time "fate" - do you see any logic in that? Because I don't. That he had the same type of blood is lucky, but having the same blood type is nothing to write home about. Well, this is just my opinion, I can't understand why she's so happy that 'they are bound by fate' when the first time, that fate killed her, the second time that fate didn't see to unite them and in this "repeat", she tried at the beginning to evade him because 'fate'. Ok, Elise, I love you, but what is this? Cognitive dissonance? Are you trying to make sense of everything that happened?

Dex-chan lover
Last chapters i saw so many flags and this chapter just add more flags.....ffs...

Fed-Kun's army
I have a weird relationship with fate, sometimes it sounds cute to see/hear about people being bound by fate but other times it just sounds like something that strips people of their will to choose the person they want to be with for someone "fate" made for them...

Anyway, I love these guys because they grew closer on their own will and they overcame so much so I won't think about the fate stuff anymore

Lol no, of course it's not fate. You got killed by him in your first lifetime, Lise, that's the actual 'fate'.

Between the flag and the blood type thing, I'm half expecting the author to pull the classic soap trope "the lovers actually long lost sibling"...

if it was fate then this seems p fuvk up considering elise got executed once and died another

Okay so half of us basically just jumped to the conclusion that they’re related to some degree, right? Which, considering that the MC is from a duke’s (?) house, is actually quite probable, since they’re usually related to the royal family. Actually, I can’t believe that as a doctor she didn’t even ask herself what the possibility of their children turning out inbred was.

Users who are viewing this thread