Doctor Elise - Ch. 115

Heart guy is bs. Only way I'll believe it is if they were wrong and the bullet hit his rib or skimmed his heart, not a full on blow to the heart. If he actually got hit in the heart or lung, the transport time was way too long and he'd already be dead from blood loss or fluid filling his lung.

Liver guy could live. Liver can regenerate itself to some extent too, so not too much bs needed.

Bruh those old guys are exactly like little children, lol I feel bad for them cuz they always get interrupted

Wow dumbass people. It's gonna be a miracle she saves them like literally.

Fed-Kun's army
Yeah the medical aspect of this manga keeps getting more and more unrealistic. There's no way the guy who was shot in the heart would survive long enough to be transported and have an operation done on him.

@nivinator
and let's not forget the tiny fact that he was first going to another hospital, too.... and bleeding heavily at that...

but frankly, if both die, I still wouldn't care. Such idiotic children. I'm just surprised no one in the audience got hit with a bullet, too.

This manhwa is too fluffy for me now. I was able to enjoy the previous chapters. However as time goes on, it’s getting difficult to continue reading 🥺😪 It’s getting a bit off track for me 😅😅

lise: "we cuddled the whole day"
me: w-wtf?! -////-

edit: wait wait wait.... she had to trip right next to him?? *smh*
lolol I like his "whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat~??!!" face

So I asked my mom, an actual heart surgeon about this, and here's what she had to say:

Yes, you could survive a bullet wound to the heart if it gets lodged in the heart muscle instead of fully penetrating, which she thinks is pretty reasonable for non-modern weapons(she is NOT a weapons expert). Of course, getting shot in the heart is bad news but its not impossible to survive for awhile; if you are extremely lucky and it only grazes the heart/partially cauterizes the wound itself/gets lodged in the muscle in the right way, you might even be able to survive for hours without treatment.

TL;DR Heart Surgeon says this scenario is lucky but not unrealistic.

Linden in modern times would be the bf saying that you're going to "netflix and chill" yet still proceeds to cuddle with you until sexy time happens

Fed-Kun's army
Tbh, it's not the surgery that seems impossible but that she needs to do two surgeries (and at the same time it seems). If in @/addrez's scenario the heart gunshot victim (I forget the names) can wait hours then okay, I believe it. But if she's gonna do both at once... I should just admit at this point, it's all romance.

Users who are viewing this thread