Doctor Elise - Ch. 117

thanks for the updates! idk doctor elise has been really lack luster for me recently but it seems to be getting spicy again

I think she’s a bit too OP... Like I understand that she’s the main character and she’s great at surgery but there’s no surgeon in the world that can conduct perfect surgeries every time

They have x-rays? It's been so long I've completely forgotten the technological progress in this world.

Contributor
Changing patients and surgeries without changing the blood stained protective gear? Yikes.

I didn't realize they have X-ray?? Since when? The technological advancements here are weirdly advanced compared to their plague medical knowledge...?
Also shouldn't she change out of those bloody grubs to minimize contamination?
Anyhow, great to see it back with 2 whole chapters. Thank you Bucci gang!

Thanks for the update !! 🙏🙏

Oh man, this chapter made me feel so squeamish 😣😣. All the hearts and veins and everything.... uuuuuwwwwaahhhh

Uh, did she just go to the second patient without changing her blook soaked garments and disinfecting herself inbetween operations? lol, they aren't gonna die from their wounds, they'll die from x-contamination.

Dex-chan lover
@royalbl

she hasn't started the 2nd surgery yet, she'll change out before starting. IF x-conta did happen, only the 2nd patient will be affected....

Users who are viewing this thread