Doctor Elise - Ch. 117

It was intense and all but what i'm really curious about is how they know the blood pressure and stuff? Like the 60 or 70's they were talking about? can they know it even if there is no technology? or was there somenkind of magical device for that?

@Godrena there are manual tools for taking the pressure so I guess thwy use something like that? The technology and advancements in this world are all over the place tho, so...
I'm more bothered for the heart surgery in 30 minutes...

I am pretty sure that it is impossible to do a complicated heart surgery within 30 mins but oh well. Hehe

It would’ve been more interesting if she HAD to choose which one to save and which one to let die. Like doing both in 30minutes is just too OP and kinda boring 😕

Lmao, it's not only the bullet, but the entire cartridge in his heart. I love this series, but that's a bit of a ridiculous mistake to make.

should this go well (which it probably would), both factions will owe the crown princess for saving both the counts' lives. i hope this'll help attain some peace between the overlooming civil war that could happen between the two princes.

the 30 minute thing is kinda op tho. i guess it's mostly for stabilization just so that no one dies but like, yeah. considering i know nothing abt anything medical, I'll just live in suspended disbelief.

thanks for the translation

Isnt she gonna change her face covering and gown? Its splattered with blood and could cause problems in the next surgery...

Yo was at the edge of my table while reading the last 2 chapters!

can't wait to know how the dispute between 2 factions will be resolved hmm

Lol I was not gonna comment on medical inaccuracy.But hey sterile technique is plainly broke here.You need to change to ur whole protective set when you rotate between each surgery.

I'm not a doctor, but isn't it too soon to rejoice? A difficult surgery just ended and they're like "Yay, he's saved"? What about post-surgery complications, infections and other possible problems? And why is a genius medical doctor running into the next operating room without scrubbing up and changing first? And why is she acting like the other patient is bound to survive just because his vitals are stable for now? Arggghhhh.

I'm not an expert but isn't a doctor supposed to sanitize themselves befofe entering an operation room? She just want to the second operation without changing her gown stained with blood from the previous one.

Also, operations can't be called a success until the patient wakes up, right?

She finally covered her nose with a mask but now she waltzes into a second surgery without proper sanitization? The surgery and medical jargon goes right over my head because of my lack of knowledge, but it’s really pulling me out of immersion when basic rules a layman would even know are broken.

Double-page supporter
Sanitizing aside. The bullet is a 'high caliber', okay bigger bullet easier to see and grasp. But dude no bullet deformation?

Well, at least they didn't have hollow points in this time period and also what about bullet/metal toxicity?

Woah. Lise just saved the one who proposed a conspiracy to kill her. Hope this will pacify him and settle him down.🙂

Users who are viewing this thread