Doctor Elise - Ch. 94

Ah, i think i understand now, so the reason they have a rivalry between them is because, i THINK, this is in no way official, but it is pretty plausible, that Mil's mother, out of jealousness, love, or desire to be empress, killed Linden's mother and sister, thus driving her mad,
and since she was Mil's mother, he still loves her, despite how crazy she is as of now, and since Linden's "plans" are taking revenge on EVERYONE who caused that incident, this includes primarily Mil's mother, and i'm pretty sure that since Lin loved both her mother and sister quite a lot, revenge means murdering them in this case, but Mil won't let that happen, so long as he's alive that is.

I started reading this again after couple of months and I might have forgot some details or mix it with another story but didn't they solve the throne and two brothers thing? I thought the Blondie didn't want it?

I found the other missing chapters on another site but I am so glad to see scanlations from buccigang. They are always of much higher quality

Dex-chan lover
I started reading this again after couple of months and I might have forgot some details or mix it with another story but didn't they solve the throne and two brothers thing? I thought the Blondie didn't want it?
Might be confusing it with something else, I can think of at least one other longstrip format series with that version of events involving a black haired prince and a blond one, emphasis probably on that "at least one."

No, these guys are pretty much set on a course to kill each other for the throne over what's happened to their mothers. I think Blondy's mom had the other mom (and possibly the sister) killed because throne politics, so she's been locked up in that prison tower for the royal family all this time and she is not doing so well in there. Going crazier than a bag of drowning cats. I'd assume the crown prince wants to either leave her there or finally execute her for her crimes, and her son wants the throne to pardon her and get her out of that prison, maybe stick her somewhere she can get treated and return some amount of her sanity. Neither of them wants to back down on this, for obvious reasons. So, throne drama continues.

Is Graham a third lead? I mean does he have romantic feelings for Elise or does he just look up to her?

Poor him if he does see her romantically :(

Users who are viewing this thread