Doctor Elise

Favoritea, This is not a Fighting or anything like that kind of genre, this is Romance genre, Get your head Straight. Its love, not gore, action or Stuff like that.

I'm only on chapter 106 and I'm a bit confused. Wasn't the whole thing with Elise x Mil over? Why is he after her now?

“I will go to the ceremony myself” (something along those lines) A fucking death flag, a mf death flag.

On another note, I won’t put this in a spoiler, that’s okay right? Just ping me if I do need to put it in a spoiler (sorry bout that and thanks!)

It starts out well, as a nice fluff read and many would have been satisfied with that. Then after around ch95, is when it starts to drag, as it is probably the point it should have ended.
When the two leads fall in love and learn to acknowledge each other. This is actually the problem with a lot of most female lead isekai. There is no tension at all after the female and male lead fall in love with each other.
It feels so boring because the worldbuilding is dull and the main character's problems are pretty much resolved enough, everything else feels trivial. This should have ended a while ago, and this is just proven, as some of you may have noticed, the rating of this dropped a lot. It used to be rated around 9.2+, then it dropped to 8.76.

I really like the baron doctor and I wish she would be with him and spend her life happily working at a hospital

Princes are blergh

@Tekling There’s still the whole prince successor arc lol, I mean yeah we already know it’s gonna be
the male lead
but it’s there lol. She’s friends with 2nd lead’s cousin and apparently something is gonna happen to his aunt if ml ascends

this is such a great example of an amazing story being dragged on for so long to the point of losing it's way. i used to love this so much but at a certain point it just wasn't as grappling anymore and now it felt like the story is lost in exchange for fluff. and while i love some good sugar, there's no substance in the plot anymore? like it feels redundant? yeah it's cute but there's a limit to cute and i think this exceeded that limit ;w;<//3

So, what happened with chapter 5-60? I'm fine with spoiler but jumping from 4 to 61 is too much... Can someone tell me where to find those missing chapters?

Dex-chan lover
NGL It's pretty good but there are some part that drags on, but the real sinner is the setting like wtf how lazy can the artist be? Modern Gun, Modern Train, Everything is Modern because why not, It baffles me how half of the setting have Modern Gun and Modern med-tech while the other half is medieval sword and shields. TL;DR the setting can change at will and it's fucking weird

Btw official subs have crossed these fansubs so i think its dropped so enjoy it on other 'channels'

also i believe the story is slow, but there are currently more problems ahead
the prince's revenge

Users who are viewing this thread