Doctor Elise

An update! Woohoo! 🤸🏻‍♀️🤸🏻‍♀️🤸🏻‍♀️🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🔥

Finished reading it from the beginning to the recent one without any stopping...... I find it wholesome. Geez, I wish the best for Elise. <3

Lol I was totally expecting her to trip over her own foot and fall on him (and then they'd kiss, of course)!!

Group Leader
Lol, if they really were fated for each other the way she’s contemplating, maybe that’s why she fell for him at first sight in her first life.

The fluffiness was extra soft~ ugh! I felt like I am on clouds while reading.. ah! Linden and Elise! If you keep being like this, the ant armies will attack you! 😆

Linden is not bad but I like Mil more than him. He is the only one who is always on MC's side (both timelines).
Unlike Linden in the first timeline, he was totally an ass. Oh well, Elise was wicked too. Still, she tried her hardest to please him.
If he disliked the idea of marrying her so much, he should have made an excuse and taken someone else as his empress.
The ending is not infuriating like the abandoned empress. :/

Linden will live happily ever after with Elise and have 3 children. He will regret having a child so soon since it takes Elise's time. He will compete with his son to gain Elise's attention. Christ ended up with Yulian. Chirs has a crush on Yulian for the longest time but he couldn't woo her due to their family's conflict. My poor Lenne proposed to Elise's maid and got rejected. Later on, he tried to go on a date with other noble ladies and ended up getting rejected again. He is probably forever alone (?). Mil escaped the empire with his mother. He accidentally met Elise again when she was on vacation ( a few years later). This scene is bittersweet. He is still in love with Elise and cannot forget her.

What I like the most from this webtoon is because the story is moving forward.
Almost all webtoon will always repeat the same narration many times to cause sympathy. Especially with the theme of reincarnation, the main character will always bring up the past - almost too often, followed by careless movements because wow-really-unbelievable she is in another world. Yes, to be honest, that's my true feeling! The same pattern is tiring. Doctor Elise is different so it feels good. This is also one of webcomics that automatically enters my top three. It's rarely like taking politics as challenging as this. It's not too heavy and detailed, but the conflict on the surface spells the story well. And, I don't know all about the medical explanation, so maybe someone here who is smarter or has more knowledge can explain. But almost all medical-related stories always have complicated jargon. I prefer ignore it and focus only on what's happening.

For the characters, we have a perfect match of a main ship. They have a strong position and they prove it by being involved in political affairs. They are still young and cute. Their hardship encourages the reader to support them. They did not enter into forced relationships that ended in tragedy. But I'm still curious to know what made heroine suffer that way in the past. I really fell in love with their comfortable environment. One is awkward and keeps a distance, one feels resigned but wants to get close.

Last, I find it funny with its world settings. If I remember well she is reincarnated as a Korean, always mentioning the earth, a bit of a contradiction if she calls herself reincarnated into another world (this meant her own world), but using real place names like Baengal, Hindia, Swiss. Not only that, this webtoon also mention "Soju from the East" ((laugh)). So I assume that the authors took their kingdom as part of the earth but fictitious. Or simply no more interesting ideas. This is still a problem of most webtoon that I read.

i must be the only one that's disappointed that they haven't done it yet, poor linden the struggle is REAL! 😂😂 just when lise was smooching him she fell asleep, classic move it ALWAYS happends xD lol

Users who are viewing this thread