Dog Nigga

thought this was perfection when i looked at it, but volume 3 cat bitch makes this so much better

This has a “fuck your shit” vibe all over it, and it’s funny. The art is really scuffed, and stretches from fuzzy scribble to rough masterpiece. The typesetting, speech bubbles, and English ranges from bad to decent. The action and energy is really strong, sometimes outrageous and unfocused. I like the absurdity.

If the scale of destruction toned down, more character interactions and downtime happened, the typesetting and etc beefed up, the art kept up a more consistent quality, and the story progression lined up a bit more, I’d say it wouldn’t be far from a masterpiece.

Fuck school shooters, and fuck what makes a school shooter.

Group Leader
@IShallReadTheHeavens thank you very much for this comment, this is probably the best criticism shortened down as much as possible and straight to the point
i noticed most of these flaws thankfully and i am working my best to improve on them, and a lot of them will undoubtedly be fixed in the future

again thank you a lot for this comment and i am glad you are enjoying the series 😀

Is is some ghetto ass manga, which reminds me a lot of the original one punch man. Added with some gay ass JOJOkes.
10/10

Pure and utter dogshit, the humor of the word nigga is lost pretty early on and the plot has no coherency or structure because it's a battle shonen as opposed to a seinen about a half-breed doghuman trying to rape his progenitor.

Users who are viewing this thread