Dog Nigga

I made a slight error on my last comment. Not only is this series offensive as a work of art but it is indeed offensive with it's topics and misguided-inappropriate nature of rape, sexuality, bestiality, child/family abuse, murder, bullying, violence, etc. This is just bad writing. This is the pinnacle of bad writing. Holy fuck!

Some rando Kyle is going nuts down there (like Dog Nigga's dad).

god damn this is awfull. it's like 4chan became self aware and made a comic, minus the godwin points.

Y'all retards do know that Dog Nigga is made by a black guy right? Y'all can bitch & moan about everything but it ain't changing the fact that y'all are still the retards here.

If the manga upsets you, all you have to do is just not read it. Curating your online experience is genuinely that easy!

Though, imagine not being able to enjoy the pinnacle of manga. The peak of our generation. The zenith of our times. Can't relate.

Contributor
Who's that supposed to be in the cover? Dr. Neo Cortex?

EDIT: His name is actually Neo, what the hell. Also, what are y'all talking about? This is obviously a JoJo reference masked as a comic with a provocative title which, now that I think about it, fits 4chan rather well if that's how you wanna spin it (even more if @Dragoon880 is right). And buttsecks references. Can't forget those.

All in all, and memes aside, this is quite good. Stop with the hate.

@Serbianhero
This is very good. Keep up with the good work!

Lol thats how freedom of speech works, if you get offended its your fault you can go and cry in toilet, the name itself is just big troll and someone really just fall for it lol

@MangaFanTalk If you really thought you would be reading a well-written family-friendly non-offensive PG work when the title is called "Dog Nigga", then I really don't know what to say. To be fair, it's not the best-written work out there. It's rude, crass, violent, and full of taboo topics. But it doesn't mean it should never be made. The author clearly did not intend to write some War and Peace level work. I'm not speaking for every reader's experience, but just let it be—sometimes people just want absurd, mind-numbing stuff to read. You've also mentioned child/family abuse so I can only guess you've read till chapter 4. Why? WHY? If you hate it so much as to leave 2 comments on it, then stop reading it once it went beyond what you can accept.

While I respect your opinion since different people have different wants and tastes, sometimes a nigga just needs to not click on a manga called "Dog Nigga".

>sees manga named Dog Nigga
>clicks and reads it
>"this is the most offensive thing I have ever read"

Users who are viewing this thread