Dog Nigga

haha funny meme manga

but actually it’s really good because instead of focusing on weird shit like all other mangas it just has decent characters and storywriting at the same time

I never expected this level of quality from this manga. It's on the same level as hells paradise or chainsaw man

@zud0to wtf are you on about? Who is French? The author is African-American, and he’s a YouTuber. I honestly have no clue what your comment means or where you got that idea from

@sad_Joe That's good news i guess 😁 sorry , i got traumatized with the pedophiles on this site so i thought everyone here are bad guys..

Most inspiring manga. This manga encourage you to use n word even though you're not black 😢

7/10, story is decent, so is the art. Some part were cool

Aggregator gang
They gotta animate this, an animation would make me laugh hard asf

Bro I haven't read the story, I'm 100% here because of the title, but just by the description holy shit lol. So this guy, who's half dog-half human, whose mother is apparently a dog, was born because a homeless human raped this female dog, and his goal in life is to find this human and rape him?

What kind of drugs did the author mix together to come up with this shit? Sounds fuckin nuts lol.

Users who are viewing this thread