Doki Fansubs

Guys, if y'all wanna read this, please do so on "Webtoons". Don't worry, it's free, and it supports the creator.

its cool until you get to the point where you've read 20 chapters and nothing much has happened inconsistent pacing later on

Pretty awful. Checked it out because it got animated, but this isn't really interesting. It's like every character except MC and the reader is privy to some information about the world since MC just got out of a hole. It's the opposite of show, don't tell, and it gets annoying. The characters other than the MC just all know every single detail about the first trial and have different opinions about it, but who cares??? We've only seen a few vague shots of the monster, which is supposed to be unbeatable for the MC, and that discussion supposed to hype it up? Show us! Maybe it's just the art though.
I get you're supposed to learn about the world with the MC, but the MC himself doesn't seem too interested about anything but the girl that got one chapter of exposition, so not relatable at all. It's alright to learn more about the girl as the story progresses, but if the MC is single-mindedly focused on the girl, it's not really interesting for the reader with just that one chapter you know about her.
Also, why is the MC not asking more questions? Oh, here's a ball. Here's an ice pick. Go pop that ball. Ask the pick to awaken or something. He just goes for it! The MC is a dead fish, and we're being force fed exposition.

Edit: The other characters' motives aren't really clear either. Why is the girl going to such lengths to help the MC? Aren't irregulars supposed to be hated? At this point in the story I don't know if it's the kind of ruthless world where the characters are allowed to go around killing whoever they don't like, but without the rankers' help the MC would have been done for, insane determination to find his girl or not. I'm getting a Hunter X Hunter vibe from this series, but I guess the biggest difference between the two is that Gon has a personality, whereas MC is a simp.

Edit2: it's not so bad after all ,it gets much better after the first trial, but still dropped after chapter 30. The MC is still a bore and has a mysterious power.

this is like a 1/10, nothing consequential ever happens. everyone is an edge overlord until they meet baam.

Dex-chan lover
I actually quite like the season 1 and begining till the middle of season 2.. after that it kind of meh...

Ahh MC is pretty boring.. he doesnt have any personality and emotion at all, sure he can cry or laugh but his vibe just.... quite soulless character

if you to read the english version you can to app or website. here's a link...
https://www.webtoons.com/en/fantasy/tower-of-god/list?title_no=95&page=48

First read this ages ago. Got whole s1 in pack when download random manga that just completed(at that time manhwa & webcomic wasn't a thing yet) And i glad i did.

This manhwa, because of the art i want to drop it. Even the storybuild in early chapter suck! Or so i thought. But since i already got d pack, wh not finished it. And i fall in love.

The art getting better. Every character had their part. Not forgotten. So did the story. like one piece. The games remind me of HxH. Just if the fashion get better too. LoL.

If you want simple story, it may not for you. If you want middle to short chapter its not for you. It had double(even triple) length of normal webtoon. If you dislike too much side character that actually important, it may not for you. If you want character that too OP no one can beat him. Its not. Our MC indeed strong, but lotta person stronger than him. But he gradually got stronger. Remind me of Luffy. LoL

If you like one piece & Hunter xHunter you may like this one too.

Fed-Kun's army
i knew i recognised the anime, it's because i read it on here hoooooooo

Dex-chan lover
@Cutebaka lmao where did you stop reading? He legit becomes the opposite of a simp during a certain arc that isn't even too far in

Users who are viewing this thread