Doki Fansubs

After finishing the anime, I'm very iritated by characters with ambition to climb the tower being so surprised that the tests are hard...
What were they expecting? A walk in the park?

Dex-chan lover
Hahahaha! My comment made long ago to this series was deleted! Not marked as “moderated” and made unreadable, but actually deleted!

Can someone plz explain to me why the last update is from 2 years ago? The actual Manhua is at chapter 450 +...

@NobleNerd the series has been liscensed by webtoons for years pretty sure they are caught up,you can find a link to that above in the offical section

Dex-chan lover
@controversial-me There are hints but it's not taken seriously. The story focuses on character and plot rather than romance unless romance is used for plot.

@GoldenTea @yagami_liedto I think they fired the old translators (thankfully) cause the later chapters (I think >200) are significantly better. Also, go to your webtoon settings and change image quality to high because it's low on default in case of users who have slow internet.

started reading this today and what I've gotten out of chapter 1 is that this guy is a pretty big simp.

I really like this series but quality kinda plummets in season 3 as powercreep hits like a train, like Bam is already going toe to toe with one of the most powerful Rankers already

Another hilarious example is where Khun and rhe crocodile both got upgrades but they literally did not get a chance to use it in battle before Bam has already surpassed them by like a mile by immediately getting an upgrade that makes him even stronger

Please read the official one on Webtoon. Don't make it worst just to get attention from readers here. You really shouldn't do this

I knew that Irregulars are g r e a t (Saitama levels of bs since Mazino nomba wan) but I didn't expect them to be like limitless
> .>ll
Then again, Jahad is pretty much Saitama level too but who knows, Bam prolly is going to scale til' he outscales Jahad in the end anyway or maybe let Erwin Smith (forgot his name) be the new ruler or something...

Users who are viewing this thread