Doki Fansubs

Dex-chan lover
@Wesp8672 Pretty much. The official English translation is already 400+ chapters deep, so there's not much point in releasing it here lol

Epic story. A male MC lacking in charisma. But several other side characters hold my interest. As in, I am seriously attracted to Princess Androssi.

Aggregator gang
"I came here because a lot of people recommended this story. Is this story really good?"
"Maybe. But if you really want to know the answer, head to the top, the answer you are looking is at the top of the tower."
"... ... ..."

I came here just because I'm curious what is the /title/1/ and I'm pretty surprised that it's not a manga cuz... you know.. its mangadex

wait, am i the one with bad memory or *this was not the #1 id manga before[/i

i faintly remember it was some doujin lmao

@nohd
this was always #1. batoto was originally made to host tower of god, after all. mangadex ripped everything batoto had when it was going to go down, afaik.

Yo can someone upload this volume covers? Because for some reason when i click on the upload button it doesn't work. Thanks
800x0
800x0

Contributor
@KGTheWeebDog Hi, if you hover the upload button you can see that the title is locked, and hence you will need to contact staff members and have them upload the covers for you.

Translation of this is horrible, read it on the official english translation site called webtoons they didnt even manage to get the name rachel right and to make matters worse the image quality is like 2x worse.

Dex-chan lover
looks like this got an anime cool anyways can anyone tell me if there is any (at least a hint) romance?

Users who are viewing this thread