Doku-Mushi - Vol. 6 Ch. 33

Double-page supporter
The ending wasn't so bad compared to the rest of the manga.

Group Leader
I decided to check raws. I'm very sorry, there really are not chapters in this volume, this volume is really a one chapter. But while checking I noticed that you missed two pages (three, the third is no that relevant). The first one is between pages 08 and 09 (the start of Reiji's parents' wrangle); the second one is right after the double spread page when Reiji bited Mari's father; between pages 166-167. The thirs one is just a part of double spread page with page 3, just black page with some summaries.
I’m sorry. If you couldn’t tell, this was my first time translating manga so forgive me for overlooking a few pages.

Dex-chan lover
All I could say, unwanted children with parents fighting each other may grow up to be like that, Reiji lacked self-esteem, his sin was "Sloth" indeed. Let that be a good lesson.

People like that can't appreciate good things that happen to them, it's really hard for them to face it, took him too long to understand how lucky he was until it was far too late.

Seems like Mari survived in the end and gave birth to their baby, find it bittersweet ending, since they will probably join the cult...

Michika, Akane and Yumi were the most innocent. Michika had to go through killing her best friend and first love, then live in a body of a child, never receiving true love.
Akane life was nothing but a hell of rape and self sacrifice, she had to fight through her life all the time.
Yumi was used as a sex relief and a play thing by her lesbian friend and although she tried kill her, it was eventually an accident.

Dunno why they were on the list...

It was a good read, thanks for the scanlation to the very end.

All I could say, unwanted children with parents fighting each other may grow up to be like that, Reiji lacked self-esteem, his sin was "Sloth" indeed. Let that be a good lesson.

People like that can't appreciate good things that happen to them, it's really hard for them to face it, took him too long to understand how lucky he was until it was far too late.

Seems like Mari survived in the end and gave birth to their baby, find it bittersweet ending, since they will probably join the cult...

Michika, Akane and Yumi were the most innocent. Michika had to go through killing her best friend and first love, then live in a body of a child, never receiving true love.
Akane life was nothing but a hell of rape and self sacrifice, she had to fight through her life all the time.
Yumi was used as a sex relief and a play thing by her lesbian friend and although she tried kill her, it was eventually an accident.

Dunno why they were on the list...

It was a good read, thanks for the scanlation to the very end.
Michika was in it as some manner of reinforcing her position as the leader of the cult. This is guesswork on my part but perhaps a power play by/against Mari?

Akane and Yumi were in there due to Kamata's arbitrary selection. They were in his radar because of him looking into their cases, and matching the Sins he still needed to collect.

It can also be seen as a condemnation of Japan's justice system, as they have a high rate of guilty verdicts thanks to having a "guilty until proven innocent" policy towards trials. After all, he only had evidence of Yukitoshi murdering someone (the picture he was shown of Saori) and presumably of Toshio being involved in the death of Masami's husband and son.
As far as we are shown, he had no evidence of Taichi strangling the little girl (even as the audience, we don't know for certain if she really did die).

The story is a bundle of people lying to each other and letting emotions get the best of them. Including Kamata, as he might very well have been able to spot the similarities in Yukitoshi's image with the expression on the corpse he had been shown and told was Mari's had he not been so focused on killing Reiji. It's also why he entered in who he may very well have thought were relatively innocent people - they were acceptable sacrifices for his own revenge.
Just as the cult thought Michika's classmates were, for their own ambitions.

Users who are viewing this thread