Doku-Mushi

@Siquall would it be alright to ask why hahsvdk i just want spoilers it's been so long since i last read this

edit: nvm i found the whole thing but in mandarin good lord that was,,, bad

Why do characters always go into full idiot mode in those kind of stories?

This area is full of things that can be broken off, and turned into tools or weapons. There are wooden shelves in background, metal lamps under ceiling, and so on. Chances are someone with a brain would be able to simply escape.

Fed-Kun's army
Had to read this in the raws to fully finish it. Gotta say except for the hostess girl everyone else deserve to be in there. What Im fucking surprised was the last two pages of the thing where they reveal haha sike this twist is something u never expect.

the mangaka somehow managed to turn some of the most graphic and intense imagery I've seen in manga into a complete snore fest. if your ability to make an interesting story or compelling characters is so non-existent that even a brutal death or rape scene fails to hold any weight whatsoever, it's honestly almost an achievement. This is a prime example on why NPCs can't write fiction, they just have an utter lack of nuance that translates into their works

"an unemployed pedophile named Taichi, and a 9-year-old girl named Michika."

oooohhhhhh nnnnnooooo......

Yesterday I found the raws and had a look.

Holy shit this stuff is sick. Literally everyone here is a bad guy in one way or another, with the hostess being the only one who lands in the grey area. There will be quite the amount of gross/disgusting moments, up to the very end.

MC is also horrifying, by the end I could not help but think of the Sloth guy from Se7en.

Anyone know where I can read raws? It says it's already completed here... I just wanna know how this fuckery ends so I can read the sequel..
Nice @pihip

Damn after skimming the raws, by the end mc went
full emaciated fuck and became a psychotic cannibal

Fed-Kun's army
I haven't been entertained this much for a while, Japan. This cliché is so damn good I'll be stuck here until the end.....
And, thanks translators.

@Ivlis24 the anime guy? U mean the anime man right? Lmao me too i came here because of his video I'm fully aware that this is a trash manga but i just want to see just how fucked up it is

Dex-chan lover
god this is going at a snail's pace. The manga is done. Would it kill not uploading every month?

Users who are viewing this thread