Dokushin Kizoku ~Danjohi 1:99 Sekai no Akuyaku Reisoku~ - Ch. 8.1 - Troop Inspection

Dex-chan lover
Joined
May 20, 2024
Messages
716
Tks 4 the tl! Looking forward to part 2! If this training wasn’t even the worst one, I wonder what the second one will be like?
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Dec 10, 2023
Messages
3,237
Individual strength is all well and good, but for soldiers, cooperation and cohesion are the name of the game. I hope that they also train squad tactics and maneuvers and not just brawling.
This is very true. From ancient Greece with the Phalanx, to the Roman's with the Legion, to modern day militaries and their unit structures. The whole is greater than the sum of the parts. I'm a combat vet so I can attest to your statement.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 20, 2025
Messages
10,398
I actually think their plan is the one that's gonna get ruined by MC later :aquadrink:

pWKmjCE.png
images


thank you for translation
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Sep 16, 2024
Messages
1,587
I've just caught up, and I'm liking it. He started out as a typical Japanese timid cherry boy, but I'm glad he spotted onto the bedsheets :sneaky:... I'm glad there is a decent story behind the fan service.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 21, 2018
Messages
3,167
seems like the author wants agnes and beatrice to convince ines and thus overrule the last one's objection to evan. otherwise ines could've been the one on the training grounds as well.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top