Dokuzakura

i dont know how to rate after read ending raw. For people who still looking for raws. Google and japanese title are tool you should use because i got it with those.

Dex-chan lover
@Legend13 just put "ドクザクラ raw" in google and its like first site, chapter 33 seems like the last one

Good ending and good character development not gonna lie. Dont read these because what ı am going to say is maybe a spoiler.....

In the first chapters mc is a little playboy and dont care about the girls around him and trying to take several women at the same time. So this maybe bad for readers but in the end mc is going for only girl but the girl is dead so the ending is not that satisfying. But for me it could have been ended like mc is going out with 3 girls at the same time but he didnt so if you have readen so much mangas like me you can give it a try.

Manganya mind blowing cuy, pengen end nya si sakura hidup kembali, dan hidup bareng mc ,bukannya malah koid, baguslah tambah² sakit hati akwkwk

Manganya mind blowing cuy, pengen end nya si sakura hidup kembali, dan hidup bareng mc ,bukannya malah koid, baguslah tambah² sakit hati akwkwk
Asli coy, pas selesai baca ni manga perasaan gw kyk being hit by a truck gitu wkwk. Berharap gw ketemu bnyk manga lagi yg kyk gini sih.

Users who are viewing this thread