Dokuzakura

Even though I can guess what's going to come I still want to see how it plays out.

So, guy has a decent life, obnoxious cunt arrives to destroy it. I guess restraining orders don't exist in anime land

Contributor
Trying to fight a Yandere like that is useless.

Just run away to another country, or accept her, no other choice.

It’s always the pink haired girls that murder the most. Which is why I cross the street when I see weebs with their hair dyed pink.

Dex-chan lover
@Pilkington
So, guy has a decent life
I dunno about you, but I would not call being a Manipulative Playboy Gigolo a decent life. Had he actually been faithful to one woman, then I maybe would have some resemblance of pity for him. He deserves everything he's about to get.

Fed-Kun's army
@Rheeve But it's not like he's deceiving the women. Sure he's manipulative but they all know that the dude's a playboy and they still go out with him. Or am I missing something? Did he lie about his faithfulness to a girl?

Dex-chan lover
@Cursed_death
Even if he is not deceiving them, he is still a male thot. Especially when he calls them "supporters", which would imply he doesn't have any deep emotional tie to any of them outside money and sex. Still deserves everything he is gonna get.

Group Leader
I hope we see him start using people like a web of connections, IE maybe he is running away from the girl and ducks into a store and a fiercly loyal owner hides him

I don't like him. I'm probably (10) to (-10) towards him. I like where this is going though. I wanna see how he escapes or dies.

Double-page supporter
@AmarynXPalladino the fact that you don't like him mean that the character is playing his intended role, i mean he's portrayed as a manipulative scum so go figure why we wouldn't like such a character, he's probably gonna get "i got bullied in school + my friends mother made my life a living hell" kind of backstory to try to make readers feel empathy towards him since he's the MC after all, i quite like where this is going indeed

Users who are viewing this thread